- This event has passed.
Feb 12th @ 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 9:30am on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely $115
An event every month that begins at 9:30am on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
2 hours | $115
Course Instructor: Atiya Syverson, MS, CIH, CSP, CPE with over 27 years’ experience.
Training complies with OSHA requirements for Respiratory Protection Training per 29 CFR 1910.134. Training is required for employees who are required to use respirators on the job prior to initial use and at least annually.
NOTE: Respirator Fit Testing Available after class. Refer to the Training class "Respirator Fit Testing".
Minimum Course Content
- Regulatory Requirements of OSHA's Respiratory Protection Standard
- Reasons for Respirator Use
- Respirator Capabilities & Limitations;
- How to Wear a Respirator
- Maintenance & Storage
- Respirator Inspection
- User Seal Checks & Proper Fit
- Emergency Situations/ Respirator Failure
- Medical Signs and Symptoms that may limit or prevent you from using a respirator
- Medical Clearance
- Voluntary Use of a Respirator
Certificate and Training Card
Each attendee will get a Certificate of Class Completion & a laminated wallet Training Card.
Notes: Class schedule subject to changes. Course may be cancelled if the minimum attendance is not reached.