HAZWOPER – 8 HOUR
Jan 27th|Recurring Training (See all)
An event every month that begins at 12:00am on day 27 of the month, repeating until January 3rd, 2022 $180
An event every month that begins at 12:00am on day 27 of the month, repeating until January 3rd, 2022
8 hours | $180
Course Instructor: Atiya Syverson, MS, CIH, CSP, CPE with over 27 years’ experience.
To prepare candidates to respond to a release or potential release of hazardous substances as part of the initial responder team to the site. Training meets the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
Minimum Course Content
The topics covered during this training are:
- Legislation and standards
- Toxicology (Routes of Entry, Health Effects)
- Chemical Safety
- Safety Data Sheets
- Hazard Recognition
- Types of Hazardous Materials
- HAZMAT Incidents & Response Activities
- Onsite Safety Considerations
- Site Safety & Health Plans
- Respiratory Protection (Brief Overview)
- Chemical Protective Clothing
Certificate and Training Card
Each attendee will get a Certificate of Class Completion & a laminated wallet Training Card.
Notes: Class schedule subject to changes. Course may be cancelled if the minimum attendance is not reached.