Confined Space Entry- For Attendant and Entrant
Mar 10th @ 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 7:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31st, 2022 $150
An event every month that begins at 7:00am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 31st, 2022
4 hours | $150
Course Instructor: Atiya Syverson, MS, CIH, CSP, CPE with over 27 years’ experience.
Training meets the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146.
Minimum Course Content
- OSHA Requirements
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces Identification (PRCS)
- Non-Permit Required Confined Space Identification (NPRCS)
- Reclassifying NPRCS to a PRCS
- Reclassifying PRCS to a NPRCS
- Alternate Procedures
- Hazardous Atmospheres and Air Monitoring
Identifying and Controlling Physical Hazards
- Complete an Entry Permit
- Hazard control techniques
- PPE including Respiratory Protection requirements
- Roles and Responsibilities of an Entrant, Attendant, Supervisor, and Rescuer
Certificate and Training Card
Each attendee will get a Certificate of Class Completion & a laminated wallet Training Card.
Notes: Class schedule subject to changes. Course may be cancelled if the minimum attendance is not reached.